Returns and Exchanges
Publication date: September 12, 2016
- 30 Day Risk-Free Return Program
- Limited Warranty
- Member Loyalty Replacement Program
30 Day Risk-Free Return Program
Naran’s 30 Day Risk Free Return Program is only applicable to purchases of the Prota smart hub, MicroBots or accessories (“Prota Equipment”) made after this Policy is first published.
Only returns that meet the following criteria will be accepted under the 30 Day Risk-Free Return Program:
- The Prota Equipment must have been purchased directly from Naran.
- You must obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) by following the procedures specified here.
- In your RMA request, you must specify in detail the reason for your request.
- Your return must be accompanied by a copy of the RMA.
- Your Prota Equipment was delivered to you within 30 days of your request.
- A copy of the original order confirmation must be included.
- All original packaging must be included.
- All original accessories must be included.
- The Prota Equipment and all accompanying accessories being returned must be returned in the same condition as originally provided to you (for example, free from liquid contamination or other physical damage).
If your request does not meet all of the above criteria but you still wish to make a request, please contact us at email@example.com. Under certain circumstances, and in our discretion, we may still be able to process your request.
Processing Refunds under the 30 Day Risk-Free Return Program
Refunds will be issued in the currency of your original order. We are not liable for any transaction costs you incur associated with your refund. Refunds will be credited to your original form of payment. Please allow up to thirty (30) days after we receive your return to process your refund.
Missing, Damaged or Incorrect Orders
Please inspect your order as soon as you receive it. While we do our best to deliver your order in complete and undamaged condition, in the unlikely event your order is incomplete or damaged, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not accept return or refund requests for Prota Equipment that is damaged or incomplete unless you contact us within 3 days of order receipt.
Requesting an RMA
Returns are accepted only in accordance with our 30 Day Risk Free Return Program, Limited Warranty (for US customers), Member Loyalty Replacement Program or applicable consumer protection laws (for non-US customers).
Please follow the procedures below to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Any missing or inaccurate information may result in a delay or denial of your request.
- Compose an e-mail with the following information:
- Your name
- Your Company (if applicable)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Prota Equipment part number
- A description of the reason for your return
- Email the information to email@example.com. If your request is approved, you will receive a RMA number and shipping information within 48 hours of your request. Approved returns must be received by Naran within 14 days of the issuance of an RMA.
- Prota Equipment you return must be securely packaged to prevent loss or damage in transit. A valid RMA number and your return address should be clearly visible on the outside packaging. Postage must be pre-paid, and you must be able to track and confirm delivery to us. You bear all in-transit risk of loss or damage to Prota Equipment you return. If you send Prota Equipment without a valid RMA number prominently displayed on the outside mail packaging, it may be returned to you unopened.
Subject to availability and where applicable, repaired or replacement Prota Equipment will be shipped on the next business day following our receipt of your return. Naran will be responsible for the cost of shipping repaired or replacement Prota Equipment back to you under the Limited Warranty or Member Loyalty Replacement Program.
Cross Shipment Option
In the event that you need to receive replacement Prota Equipment immediately, you can request a Cross Shipment Option when requesting an RMA. If approved by Naran (and subject to availability), Naran will ship replacement Prota Equipment to you on the same day the RMA is generated. You must ship and Naran must receive the defective or replaced Prota Equipment within 10 calendar days of your receipt of the replacement (the “Due Date”). To utilize the Cross Shipment Option, you must provide Naran with a valid credit card number. Naran will place a 10-day hold or charge placed on your credit card equal to the then-current list price of the replacement Prota Equipment. In the event we do not receive your return by the Due Date, Naran will charge your credit card for the then-current list price of the replacement Prota Equipment shipped to you. However, once we receive your return, Naran will issue you a refund, where applicable, within 3 business days.
Shipping and Handling Costs
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. You are also responsible for any shipping and handling charges associated with shipping Prota Equipment to Naran. No reimbursements will be made to you for such costs.
Naran reserves the right to, at our discretion, modify, suspend or terminate this Policy. Any change to this Policy applies to orders made after modifications are posted.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org