Publication date: September 12, 2016
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number when you register for an account with Naran, make sales inquiries, request support, or make a purchase or payment.
- We collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, operating system, browser type, date/time stamp, and/or program or system error messages and other system information. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you to improve our Service, to improve marketing, analytics, or website functionality.
- If you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We collect details of your use of our Service and the resources that you access. Such usage information includes information about how, when and from where you access or use our Service.
- User feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions on our Service.
- If you access our Service on your mobile telephone or other mobile device, including tablets, we collect mobile device identifiers, including MAC Address, and IP Address. Certain aspects of our Service will create and assign to your device an identifier that is similar to an account number. We may collect the name you have associated with your device, device type, telephone number, country, and any other information you choose to provide or allow us to access, such as geo-location.
- If you have a Prota device (including computer running Prota software and microbots) or other connected device, we collect changes you make to these products through our mobile and web applications. We store this data along with your email address, information about your Prota device, data collected directly by the device, a history of your device settings, and any other information we have collected about your use of our products and services.
We may also use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. For this reason, these types of clear gifs are tied to personally identifiable information.
We may also use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain non-personal information that does not directly enable Naran to identify you.
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use your personal information and non-personal information, both individually or combined together:
- To help us manage, operate and deliver our Service to you
- To improve your experience with our Service
- To develop new products or services for you
- To provide you with customer and technical support
- To provide you with software updates
- To communicate with you about our Service (unless you have not consented to allow us to use your information for these purposes)
- For marketing and promotional purposes
- For internal training purposes and statistical analysis
Naran does not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes without your consent. However, you hereby agree that Naran may share your personal information with our affiliates to provide you our Service or information about other services and promotional materials. In addition, Naran may share personal information with third party service providers that assist Naran in providing you our Service.
We will encourage our service partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your personal information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners, and is not subject to our control.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose personal information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation.
Naran maintains appropriate safeguards that ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we collect and store about our account holders. Personal information collected by Naran is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible by authorized employees. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control (i.e., maintain data quality). Before we allow users to access their personal information, for example, we verify their identity by requesting that they submit information such as their username and password. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties to whom we transfer personal information provide sufficient protection of such data.
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the country of your residence. It may also be processed by personnel of our affiliates and third party service providers who may operate outside the country of your residence. In such case, we will take reasonable steps to require such third party in possession of your personal information to take commercially reasonable security measures to protect the information.
However, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Service cannot be guaranteed; and (b) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
DEACTIVATED OR TERMINATED ACCOUNTS
A request to delete and/or terminate your account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form or information that cannot, in our sole discretion, be removed without undue burden to us. We are not able nor are we obligated to remove any of your information from a third party provider or platform. Moreover, please be aware that even after you delete your account or your account is terminated, your information may not be deleted in its entirety from our servers and servers of the third party with whom such information have been shared
If at any time you wish to opt out of receiving information from Naran (via e-mail or postal mail) about new products, services, or promotions, you can do so by adjusting your account settings or emailing us at email@example.com.
INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY PRACTICES
Our Service is provided through and managed on servers located and operated within the United States and/or the Republic of Korea (South). By using and accessing our Service, residents and citizens of countries and jurisdictions outside of the United States and/or Korea agree and consent to the transfer, storage and processing of your information on servers located in the United States and/or Korea.
If you have any questions or wish to file a complaint, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.